DATE OF HISTORY LOVE

SINCERELY BY Unknown
06MAY2012 : Okay this is will be my history love because I know some story which makes me crying . its all about my LOVE . I dont know why he do this to me . but its okay it just a pass , 23august2011. I know this story from his ******** . he dont know that I am really smart girl . hahhaaha . I read his conversations and I feel so disappointed with him . how could you do this to me , never I expected you know . the day of celebrate your birthday you ask for her phone numb . as I know that for that dayy we are really happy . we on the phone from morning to the tomorrow morning . but how can you thinks that you want to cheating on me ? I read your conversation with Nur Aqilah , kay you talk a bad about me . maybe you want to be with her . you said you happy when she comes to your life . okay now , I hope no more a lies between us . i know I can accept this because at this time we are happy , no problems and more important is you here with me . I just missyou so I cant get a mad with you ! I dont want to arguing with you . I just feel want to hug you , so I let it be . I try to think positive ' LET BY GONES BE BYGONES ' . My hope is after that no more tragedy like this appear im our life . I give you my forgiveness .  just forget it . Most important is I ALWAYS LOVE YOU . cant wait to see you tomorrow . really miss you . very muchhh ! Its true that I'm really sad now , but I know you always here for me to accompany me . so my sadness will missing by its own . so please , dont makes me disappointed with you again . I DOLOVEYOUSAYANG :)
 

Blog Designed by Kawaii Creature Production | Right Reserved Eyda Hamiezyy

Copyright © 2013 Template by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos