HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ♥

SINCERELY BY Unknown
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SAYANG ! How touched when we have been 1 year now ! unbelieveable ! seriously , I feel like to crying because too much happy . lufchiuu ! lufchiuu ! loveyousomuch ! I am really happy and I dont know how to said .  my hope is we will have a great relation till our last breath . and we will have an awesome relation ever . so crazy when we are 1 year now . so happy . thanks sayang because being my husband and layan kerenah my selama kita bersam a . yeaah I know I am like a childhood :D but however you still wants to entertaint me .  but at the same time I feel so sad too because I never expected that our anniversary just be like that . seriously , tipu laa if cakap  tak penah bayang yang indah indah for anniversary kita . tapi nak buat mcm mna redha jelaa :( apa pon I loveyoudamnmuchii . only ALLAH SWT knows how much ILOVEYOU :) harap2 hubungan kita akan kekal ke akhir hayat dan diredhai oleh ALLAH . I nak sangat hidup dengan you sayang sebab I tak ada orang lain dah selain you . you sorang je dalam hati I . IMISSYOU so crazy much ! dah lama kita meet kan ? hum maybe ALLAH tengah aturkan yang terbaik untuk kita . MY SOULMATE , HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY . unexpected that you have been mine for 1 years and im yours .  ILOVEYOUFORATHOUSANDYEARSMORE ! please being my husband for the rest of my life and be a good husbang for me . MOHAMAD HARITH HAKEEM 

 

Blog Designed by Kawaii Creature Production | Right Reserved Eyda Hamiezyy

Copyright © 2013 Template by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos