I MEET HIM TODAYY . ILOVEYOU ♥

SINCERELY BY Unknown
Heyyy guys ! I happy you know ! hiphip hoorayy ! I just meet him just now . even sekejap jee tapi bestt sangat . IMISSHIM :( . mcam tanak jee balek rumahh tadi tau . Sayangg , I always wanna stay by your side . please be here . seriously IMISSYOUSOMUCHHII ♥ kalau boleh nak je hug you kuat2 tanak lepass . MISS gilaa ! I feel nervous when I wanna seeyou just now , like first time we meet before and like first time I went to your home beforee . how can I said , we didn't meet for 2 weeks more so thats how I be . when we walking out from your house , did you remembered that I'd run from you and get entered in a car so fast . its not because I hate you or I dont want to see you butt I dont want to shake my hand with you because its means that I'll back and go far away from you again . so sad , right ? muehehe . and yang paling buat I sedih and terasa is when you bgtau mak yang mama akan transfer pi KL ! 80% akan pergi . so , how about me ? thats mean we're not meant to be together ? retak hati time dengar mcm tu tadi . muka trus lain kan ? hum tengok je laa nanty mcm mna . redha jaa if gtuu khendak Allah S.W.T . okay I dont know what should I do now . IMISSYOU . sekiann Assalamualaikum :)
 

Blog Designed by Kawaii Creature Production | Right Reserved Eyda Hamiezyy

Copyright © 2013 Template by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos